Skip to content
Q: How long does it take to prepare one pair of jeans?
- A: The standard production time for a pair of jeans is around 3 weeks at the minimum.
Q: How are the garments made?
- A: The production cycle is broken down into several phases of washing, dyeing and bleaching which ensures the highest quality finished product.
- Q: How do I wash Lillies products?
- A: Always wash garments with a cold wash and for improved longevity, wash garments inside out.
Q: Does the bleach and the dye affect the denim?
- A: The amount of bleach and dye is measured per garment to ensure the production process does not effect the strength and durability of the materials.
- Q: Are the dyes and bleach safe for the skin?
- A: The garments are washed multiple times and finished with a neutraliser to ensure all potentially harmful materials are removed. We also use organic dyes in our garments.
- Q: Where do the jeans come from?
- A: We have worked hard to find a list of several suppliers who offer the most unique and highest quality garments.
- Q: How is every garment unique?
- A: Each garment requires an entirely unique approach, due to shape, fabric and colour of each piece, every garment requires a unique approach that plays to the strengths of the fabric, style and cut.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.